Fri, 16 November 2018
All righty - you asked for it, and we aim to please, so here's part one of our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide. We had the best time rounding up ideas, and in this first installment, we focus on hostess gift options as well as gifts for teenage girls and guys.
This means that I use my teenage girl voice at least four too many times.
Anyway, we hope our suggestions are helpful (and fun!) (and also significantly reduce your shopping stress). As always, you can find links to everything in the show notes. Except for the rosemary tree from Lowe's and anything from Trader Joe's. Because Trader Joe's online shopping options = sad trombone.
Be on the lookout for installment #2 (gifts for men and women) early next week.
- Totally Bamboo State Shaped Serving and Cutting Board (search for "Totally Bamboo" and the state you're looking for)
- I'll Be There For You: The One About Friends by Kelsey Miller
- Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff by Myquillin Smith
- Love Welcome Serve: Recipes that Gather & Give by Amy Hannon
- All Things Trader Joe's (you have to go to Trader Joe's)
Gifts for teenage girls:
Gifts for teenage boys:
- Spotify Premium gift card (please read all the restrictions before you buy...these cards apparently don't work with family accounts)
- Poshmark (download from app store; promo code BIGBOO5 for $5 off your first order)
- PrepDish (promo code BIGBOO for 2 free weeks)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off)