Wed, 27 February 2019
Full disclosure: the sound isn't great on this episode - it cuts in and out a lot and who could possibly know why because we do everything the same way every single time but for some reason this time I (Sophie) sound like a gravelly-voiced DJ from the 70s and WHATEVER, STUPID MICROPHONE - but despite the subpar sound, we had ourselves some fun. We discuss our deep lack of understanding re: taxes, we chronicle all the reasons we aren't cooking, and we discuss a couple of things we're really loving on Netflix.
Melanie also outlines some new decorative goals for Caroline's room, and we discuss our favorite means of social media procrastination when we're writing as well as our suggestions for better, more meaningful social media experiences. The sarcasm meter is running HIGH, y'all.
- Melanie and P's new favorite show (NOT FOR THE CHILDREN)
- Chef's Table (Sophie's favorite)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- Green Chef (promo code BIGBOO for $50 off your first box)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)
- care/of (promo code BIGBOO for 50% your first order)