Thu, 21 March 2019
So once again the sound for me (Sophie) is horrible, so I am picking up on the subtle hint that perhaps I need a new microphone. WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED. But actually I don't need a new microphone because sound is fine on ads, just not when Melanie and I record. I don't even understand. WHO AMONG THEE IS TECH-Y?
Subpar audio aside, we thoroughly enjoyed catching up in this episode. We talk about college baseball, Melanie's newfound career as a stencil artist, Alex's 16th birthday, and How Is It Possible That Our Kids Are About To Drive. We also discuss an exciting (for Mel) new skincare option and how we're both a little socially awkward right now.
All that to say: good times aplenty. Hope y'all enjoy!
- Sonja's caftan (or, at least, Mel's knock-off of her caftan)
- DIY Micro Needling (Melanie's life is forever changed)
- Vitamin C serum - Skinceuticals
- Vitamin C serum - inexpensive version
- Going Beyond Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer & Anthony Evans (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your registration)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)