Sun, 14 April 2019
Well, we didn't plan it, but on this episode we break down the Enneagram dynamics of our respective families, and OH, ARE WE EVER A STUDY. We also talk about the impressive amount of media we've consumed (no need to judge, everyone) as well as an exciting retail discovery that could very well CHANGE OUR WHOLE LIVES.
NOT TO BE OVERLY DRAMATIC.
On top of all that, we discuss the music we have in common with our kids and the necessity of training your toes to cooperate with wearing sandals again.
So many hard hitting topics. So little time. Please do enjoy.
- Smells Like a Citrus Grove spray cleaner (smells like the Volcano candle)
- Target Restock (a WONDER, it is - ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER)
- it Superhero mascara (Sophie's new fave)
- Ben Platt & Sara Bareilles sing "Bad Idea" (start around 14:30) -
- Leaving Neverland - so difficult to watch but so beautifully done
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)