Mon, 17 June 2019
So. Third time's the charm? Maybe?
We initially tried to record this episode a week ago, but my router got disconnected when we had painters at my house and, alas, there was no internet.
Then we recorded about four days ago, but something happened to the audio on Melanie's end, and alas, there was nothing to edit.
So today, once again, we attempted to record episode 143. We think we did it this time, so let this episode be a testimony to the Lord's strength in our weakness. :-) We talk about the College World Series (#HailState), a fun lunch I had at my house last week, and five things we're really enjoying this summer. Well, actually for me it was six things I'm enjoying this summer. I had a hard time narrowing down my list.
Hope y'all enjoy!
- Collard Valley Cooks (we're obsessed with Tammy)
- Capri Blue Diffuser Oil (it's sold out online now)
- All Things New by Amy (Melanie's sister's Etsy store - and her jewelry is SO FUN!)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)
- Hummingbird Farms (promo code BESOCIAL for 15% off your first purchase at Evine)