Wed, 22 January 2020
Melanie has a bit of a cold on this episode, which means you may start to wonder when I started recording a podcast with the ghost of Barry White. OH, I KID. And listen - are we all ever glad that Melanie toughed it out and recorded the episode despite her upper respiratory challenges, because she comes in strong with an update on 1) the raccoons that live next door to her and 2) the latest Royal Family news. We are in her debt.
We also discuss a couple of things we've cooked (and enjoyed) lately, and we share our thoughts about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. Just like when we were young and full of collagen and it was 2002.
- Cheer on Netflix (not for the children - the language is rough)
- Zella leggings (both of us love these!)
- Trisha Yearwood's Chicken Tortilla Soup (I use taco seasoning instead of fajita seasoning and double the black beans and corn)
- Blinkist (link is good for a free 7 day trial and 25% off your subscription)
- Thrive Causemetics (promo code BIGBOO for 15% off your order)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first subscription box)