Sun, 10 September 2017
Well, first of all, we recorded this episode with Melanie talking on her phone because her microphone was in the guest room where P was napping. Sure, we could have waited until another day so that the sound quality was better, but when you've only recorded 80 podcasts over the last 10 years, you take the recording opportunities when they present themselves - no need to wait for pesky sound equipment.
Second, we answer several of your questions in this podcast, including how we navigate arguments in our marriages and whether watching This Is Us is worth it (short answer: YES). We also discuss fall fashion, disagree about whether booties have run their course, and marvel at our current state of skin care contentment.
Finally, we talk about workout pants and granola because, well, of course.
We'd love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we'd be honored if you'd leave us a review.
Here's where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
- Bayou City Fellowship Church (for Hurricane Harvey relief)
- Texas A&M vs. UCLA (the 2nd lowest football point of Melanie's life)
- Sophie still likes booties (especially these)
- Lucy Perfect Core Capri Leggings (Sophie says: I found mine at TJ Maxx)
- Teddie Organics Rosehip Oil (aka Shankle Oil)
- Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (Melanie enjoys this product)
- Melanie's new book - Church of the Small Things
- Sophie's new journaling devotional - All in All