Wed, 22 November 2017
When we decided to do a Christmas Gift Guide for the podcast, we thought we'd pick five gift options a piece. Ten total. Easy breezy.
Here's how many gifts we actually discuss: EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY NINE.
That might be a slight exaggeration, but have mercy we talked about all manner of Christmas gifts and chased all manner of Christmas gift rabbits, so to speak. We had the best time talking about fun things to buy for your favorite hostesses or teenagers or husbands or friends or parents, and we hope our suggestions make your gift buying a little easier. And if Christmas shopping isn't your thing, we hope you enjoy our commentary. Because clearly we have SO VERY MANY THOUGHTS about various gift options.
Links for everything we mention are below. Enjoy, y'all!
- Teddie Organics rosehip oil (not on our list, but worth mentioning)
- Leslie Odom, Jr.'s Simply Christmas - Deluxe Edition
- Baker Stripe Dish Towel Set (on sale for $15)
- 5-Word Prayers by Lisa Whittle
- Letterpress prints from Old Try
- Lucy Perfect Core Leggings (just an FYI - not the gift guide)