Thu, 7 June 2018
On this episode of the podcast we talk extensively about Southern Charm and caftans. AS YOU DO.
We also chronicle some of our current, um, hormone-adjacent frustrations, recap what's happened for our teams so far in the college baseball post-season, and discuss some of our summer reading plans. Plus, Melanie brings us all up-to-speed on some highlights from The Bachelorette - and in doing so improves the quality of all our lives.
Hope y'all enjoy!
Here's where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
- (Here is Coolio, in case you were confused.)
- Young Jane Young by Gabrielle Zevin
- Love and Ruin by Paula McClain
- Fitness Junkie by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
- Go Ask Ali by Ali Wentworth
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
- Verdusa women's summer color block half sleeve split loose shift maxi dress (this is SO CUTE, y'all)
- FabFitFun (use coupon code BIGBOO for $10 off your first box)