Thu, 9 August 2018
It's been a couple of weeks, so Melanie and I play catch-up in this episode. We talk about a unique challenge I'm facing this weekend, the technological heartbreak of late last week, and why a pep talk from other writers is a very sweet thing indeed.
We also talk about the launch of Melanie's new book, Fearless Faith, and discuss this fall's fashion trends (or lack thereof). We also mourn the continued elusiveness of Melanie's much-desired Sam Edelman Camellia boots, so we trust you'll remember her in your prayers.
- Fearless Faith - Melanie's brand-new devotional book for girls
- Universal Studios (one of Sophie's favorite places on earth)
- The Popcast Live in Chicago with Knox and Jamie (come see us!)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO for $20 off your first order)
- Casper (promo code BIGBOO for $50 off select mattresses)