Tue, 25 September 2018
There's a point in every college football season (at least for Aggies and Bulldogs) when disappointment, at least for a few minutes, obscures hope. Melanie and I found ourselves re-acquainted with some disappointment this past weekend, which definitely wasn't what we dreamed it would be. We break down all those feelings on this episode - along with continued analysis of targeting calls and the increasingly lose interpretation of roughing the passer.
We also talk about the realities of traveling out of town for a speaking engagement, the joys of high school football games, and our practices regarding one-star book reviews.
Also: books and fall fashion finds!
Please do enjoy.
- My Oxford Year by Julia Whelan (just FYI, friends - this is not a book about a covenant relationship)
- This Must Be the Place by Maggie O'Farrell
- Prep Dish (promo code BIGBOO for 2 weeks free)
- Poshmark (get the app and use the promo code BIGBOO for $5 off your first order)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first subscription box - and the fall box really is FAB!)