Thu, 29 August 2019
True to form, we cover a wide array of unrelated topics in this episode, including Melanie's sassy new haircut and her Ross Gellar leather-ish leggings. We also talk about how assembling a 25-cube storage organizer nearly sent D and me to counseling.
And as you can imagine, I'm delighted to announce that there's an interruption by P that caught Melanie and me both off guard, along with a run-down of a few products we bought during the Sephora sale (well, I only bought one, really, but I love it with my whole heart and expect to use it for the rest of my days).
Hope y'all enjoy!
- Taylor Swift's Lover on Apple Music and Spotify
- Southern Charm Reunion, part 1
- Melanie's new leather-like leggings
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner (IT. IS. SO. GOOD.)
- Sunday Riley Power Trio: Lactic Acid + Retinol + Vitamin C Bundle
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize
- Excerpt at end from August's Closer Look episode on Patreon about Ed Sheeran's Songwriter documentary and the movie Yesterday
Direct download: thebigboocastaugust292019.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 12:00am CDT