Wed, 18 September 2019
Well, we have been to Amarillo, and we both absolutely loved our trip. So we kick off this episode talking about All The Fun we had with Jamie and Erin and Knox and the Amarillo Angels. Plus, you know, Torchy's Tacos.
We also talk about Homecoming in the here and now and Homecoming in ye olden (Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock) days, along with a couple of new products Melanie has tried and our (unexpected!) shared reality TV boundary. Plus, you know, our favorite person to follow on Twitter.
As always, thanks so much for listening. Hope you enjoy!
- Torchy's Tacos (we loved the avocado salsa dip)
- Barrel & Pie in Canyon, Texas
- Back 40 Grill in Canyon, Texas
- Abuelo's in Amarillo
- Our beloved Popcast friends
- The Madewell clutch we both have (and love!)
- American Royals by Katharine McGee
- Karen Howell on Twitter (she's our favorite!)
- Don't forget about our Amazon Shop!
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first subscription box)