Wed, 12 February 2020
We may not have watched the Oscars this year, but that doesn't stop us from having big opinions about 1) the dresses and 2) the current relationship status of Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak. In this episode we discuss both topics in great detail. We also talk about the fact that college baseball starts this weekend (!!!), and I dig into my thoughts about the State / A&M women's basketball game this past Sunday (here's a hint: both teams were fantastic).
It will not surprise you to learn that Melanie shares some beauty product updates (she is breathing, after all), and she has also discovered a new serum she can't wait to try. Her skin care persistence is both inspiring and admirable.
We'd love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we'd be honored if you'd leave us a review.
- Mindy Kaling and BJ Novak clearly love one another
- Mindy Kaling's yellow dress from the Oscars
- Brad Pitt looks like a million bucks
- Renee Zellweger at the Oscars
- Cynthia Erivo's Oscar performance dress
- Natalie Portman's Oscar dress
- Jamie Golden on Brie Larsen's shoe situation
- Reese Witherspoon at the Vanity Fair party
- Mike Leach scared a recruit with a magic trick
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Thrive Causemetics Brightening Face Wash (promo code BIGBOO for 15% off your first order)
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara (promo code BIGBOO for 15% off your first order)
- Family Savvy's Chicken Tetrazzini
- Magic Spoon (promo code BIGBOO for free shipping)
- Noemie (promo code BIGBOO for $50 off your first order)
Direct download: thebigboocastfebruary132020.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:55pm CDT