Tue, 25 February 2020
A few episodes ago I mentioned how much I had loved watching Garth Brooks' "The Road I'm On," and this past week Melanie watched it. I wouldn't say that we discuss it exhaustively in this episode, but we definitely circle back around to it a few times. That is because WE ADORE IT. We also talk about Melanie's new books (it's book launch week!), but we recorded before we knew that the foreword by Jen Hatmaker somehow didn't make it into the actual book, so you can rest assured we'll saddle up to that topic next week.
We also talk about a couple of books I've read and loved, what we're planning to read during Lent, and a new (to me) K-cup discovery. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.
- The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall
- Miracles & Other Reasonable Things by Sarah Bessey
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Do You Mind if I Cancel by Gary Janetti
- Every Broken Thing by Erin Moon (shopping cart closes Wednesday night at midnight)
- Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup from She Wears Many Hats
- (related: here is my favorite wild rice)
- YogaSleep (use this link for 20% off)
- Glossier (use this link for 10% off your first order)
- Clearly Filtered (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off)