Wed, 15 April 2020
By the time this episode releases, most of us will have been affected / impacted / sidelined / challenged by the quarantine for a full month. If you're in other parts of the world, it may have been longer for you. So given the fact that we have now been wearing (mostly) pajamas and workout clothes for the better part of thirty days, Melanie and I thought we would discuss one of our favorite topics: items that bring us comfort.
And let me just assure you: a couple of Enneagram 9s know about some comfort. The pursuit of comfort is one of our spiritual gifts. :-)
All that to say: the show notes are really long because clearly we have been figuring out how to be really comfortable. But we hope you enjoy, and we hope you're well - and for those of you on the front lines of this particular battle, know that we are deeply grateful.
Take care, everybody!
- Jo Malone Shower Gel - Lime, Basil & Mandarin (I bought it on sale; couldn't find anywhere it's currently on sale)
- Things I Bought and Liked on Instagram
- Brooks Greenlight Capri tights (I LOVE THEM SO MUCH - and I buy them on sale)
- Kathleen Jennings Beauty on Instagram
- YogaSleep (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off)
- Magic Spoon (promo code BIGBOO for free shipping)
- The Relief Products (promo code BIGBOO for 50% off your order; offer expires June 1st)