Tue, 28 April 2020
It's a big week in the life of our little podcast, primarily because on this particular episode Melanie commits to trying a recipe that will require her to deal with raw chicken.
Oh, HE WILL DO IT.
We also talk about our latest quarantine-ish developments (that is to say: what we've watched on TV / pondered in the stillness of our hearts), and we share some Mother's Day gift ideas. This might be helpful to you if 1) you have no idea what to buy your mom and/or mother-in-law or 2) you need to print out a list for your people, along with maybe a subtle note that HERE IS WHAT YOU TURKEYS CAN PURCHASE FOR ME IN ORDER TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION.
However you feel like you should address that is totally up to you.
Hope y'all enjoy!
- Samin Nosrat's Buttermilk Brined Chicken
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat on Netflix
- a basic, reliable meat thermometer
- Olive & June Manicure Kits (free shipping with code BOOTCAMP)
- Large Hammock Swinging Chair
- Between You & Me wooden signs
- AirPod Pros ($25 off at Verizon - but you won't see the discount. until you put them in your cart)
- Rifle Paper Co. AirPod Pros cases
- Melanie's Ultimate Country Music Playlist
- Vuori joggers (20% off if you sign up for emails)
- Big Boo Too Box at Hummingbird Farms (promo code MOM20 for an additional 20% off any gift set)
- Pura Smart Home Diffuser Set
- Storyworth (promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first purchase)
- Magic Spoon (promo code BIGBOO for free shipping)
Direct download: thebigboocastapril302020.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 6:50pm CDT