Wed, 17 June 2020
When we start this episode, I'm maybe not in my best frame of mind on book release eve (Stand All the Way Up came out this past Tuesday). But then Melanie compares my writing to mashed potatoes, and then we talk about Jessica Simpson's memoir, Open Book, and let me tell you: my frown turned upside down.
DO NOT SLEEP ON JESSICA'S WRITING ABILITY, friends.
For the rest of the episode we do a Q&A, and this, this is one of our very favorite things. We didn't make much of a dent in the questions y'all submitted via IG, but we had a blast talking about Melanie's skin care regimen and my green ring and why we will likely never have a YouTube channel, among other things.
- Stand All the Way Up (Sophie's new book)
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson
- Cheeky Maiden complexion soap (Sophie's fave -and it's so affordable)
- Garth is on Netflix! (The Road I'm On)
- Beachbody on Demand (text BIGBOO to 303030 for a free two-week trial)