Wed, 5 August 2020
After spending the last two weeks with delightful, wise, funny guests (thanks, Mike Leach and Phil Rosenthal), we’re back to our usual shenanigans on this episode. It’s just Melanie and me, and we talk about the comfort of a good caftan, the practical side of going back to work (for example, I can no longer spend my days in walking tights and t-shirts), and the joy of finally finding a dry shampoo that exceeds expectations.
We also discuss how I really showed my Enneagram 9-ness in terms of anticipating the transition back to work, and Melanie gives an update on the antelope that used to live in her living room.
If that weren’t enough (is it, though?), we talk about make-up and TV.
- Last Chance U (not for the children)
- Yellowstone (not for the children)
- Prose dry shampoo (use this link for 15% off your first order)
- (Lisa Whittle's original caftan home run, just FYI)
- Amiyrah Martin also loves a good caftan
- Best Fiends (download on Apple Podcasts or Google Play)
- Hello Fresh (promo code BIGBOO80 for $80 off your first box and free shipping)
- Margaret M (promo code BIGBOO25 for 25% off your first order)