Wed, 12 August 2020
Not long before we recorded this week's episode, I posted on Instagram and asked if y'all had any broad topics you wanted us to cover. To absolutely no one's surprise, college football the #1 answer - followed by parenting, friendship, and home.
SO. We structured this episode (well, "structured" might be a strong word - maybe just "loosely organized") around those four topics, and we used some of your specific questions to do that. You won't see many show notes because we didn't talk about many specific products or people or shows or crepe erasing neck creams. We mainly just talked about life, and that is always fine by us.
Hope y'all enjoy!
- Athleta Farollon Stratum Joggers (please go on sale please go on sale)
- Ohio State in the SEC? (we don't think this will actually happen - but the idea is an interesting one)
- KiwiCo (use this link for 30% off your first order and free shipping)
- Acorn.tv (use the promo code BIGBOO for 30 days free)
- Crayola School Mask Pack (Alex loves these, by the way - he's a fan of the adjustable ear straps and thinks the masks are really comfortable)