Wed, 11 November 2020
This week Melanie and I dig into some areas of personal dysfunction - practical things in our lives where we have largely operated as if we had no choice but to participate in poorly functioning systems (that sounds really serious, but I can assure that our discussion is not). We also spend some time celebrating the #5 Texas A&M Fightin' Aggies before we jump into the main focus of this episode: our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide, this week with gift ideas for teenage girls and guys.
All that to say: it's links aplenty in this week's show notes, and we hope that some of our gift suggestions will make your life a little easier this year. Next week we'll talk through our gift ideas for women and men, so GIDDY UP, everybody.
Hope y'all enjoy!
Show Notes: (some are affiliate links)
Teenage Girls' Gift Guide
- ABLE Rachel Wristlet (use promo code BIGMAMA25 for 25% off from now until the end of the year)
- ABLE Letter Necklace (use promo code BIGMAMA25 for 25% off from now until the end of the year)
- Retro Sweatshirts and t-shirts
-- Beatles sweatshirt (all sizes)
- 4-in-1 charging station (great for girls or guys)
- Bath & Body Works Sweater Weather (any product in this scent)
- Massage gun for deep tissue (great for girls or guys)
Teenage Guys' Gift Guide
- Sports apparel (Melanie's favorite online retailer is Shop '47)
- Ice Mule
- Restaurant Gift Cards or Cash
- AirPods Pro (for girls or guys) - on sale at Amazon right now - $55 off
- Prose (free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off)
- Thrive Market (sign up and receive a free gift of your choosing up to $24 in value)
- Native (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first order)
- AcornTV (use promo code BIGBOO for 30 days free)