Wed, 12 July 2017
In this episode we talk about our summertime travel, the life-changing hummus I recently enjoyed, our current struggles with our hair, and our lack of business vision or insight or skill. Melanie also states her very strong feelings about being on a boat in the middle of a large body of water (suffice it to say that a cruise is nowhere in her future) and relays a tale about a very aggressive seagull.
We also talk about potential road trip destinations for next year, recap the summer movies we've seen (here's a hint: I have only seen two), run through a few other entertainment highlights from the last month or so, and break down our feelings about the Instastory.
So there's some variety, I guess.
Here's where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
- Sophie's Kenya trip with Compassion (link to recap podcast with Jamie Ivey)
- Chadillac's Backyard Water Park
- The Marlboro Man Sandwich from Pioneer Woman
- Melanie's new book: Church of the Small Things
- Sophie's new book: All in All (a journaling devotional for young women)
- For Forever (from the Dear Evan Hansen cast recording)
If you're on Facebook, well, we are, too!
Melanie's blog / Twitter / IG
Sophie's blog / Twitter / IG
Direct download: thebigboocastjuly12.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:47pm CDT