Tue, 19 February 2019
If you are intrigued by The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as well as charcuterie boards, well - DO WE EVER HAVE AN EPISODE FOR YOU. We also talk about our low-key Valentine celebrations ("celebrations" is a *strong* word, really), discuss the wonder of a harp-playing raccoon, and break down what we love about some Nivea cream recommended by our good friend Jamie Golden.
Finally, we share some exciting news (to us) (probably not to anyone else) about some inexpensive jeans *and* a sassy jumpsuit. We do hope you'll share in our joy.
As always, thanks for listening, y'all!
- Dorit's outfit when she went to Lisa Rinna's house
- French Onion Beef Sliders for a Crowd (maybe Alex's favorite thing I've ever cooked)
- Kut from the Kloth $20 off coupon (shop the sale)
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- ZOLA (promo code BIGBOO for your free wedding website and $50 off your registry)