Wed, 13 May 2020
Occasionally we have big news to report on the podcast, and this is one of those times (well, at least for us): Melanie's internet has been fixed. Like, REALLY fixed. Like, the AT&T technician of the decade was assigned to Melanie's house, and he GOT IT HANDLED. So Melanie's going to tell us all about that, and she is literally so keyed up by her newfound internet speed and reach that her microphone has never been less stationary. At one point I wondered if she was putting things in drawers. But listen - she deserved to not worry about that microphone because INTERNET SPEED APLENTY. What a glorious day.
We also discuss my calf injury (sorry - it's a pandemic, so we have to talk about things like muscle strains because we're not leaving the house very often) and some fun finds to make the day-to-day more enjoyable. Like good bobby pins. Because you can never underestimate the power of a good bobby pin.
- AirPods Pro ($15 off at Amazon)
- Radical Night Repair (this is the "shed like a snake" peel that Melanie did a couple of weeks ago - and she loved it!)
- Cabales Seamless, Wireless Sports Bras (Melanie's new favorite comfy bra)
- FabFitFun (coupon code BIGBOO for $10 off your first order) #fabfitfunpartner
- Magic Spoon (promo code BIGBOO for free shipping)
- Best Fiends (download for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play)