Wed, 28 October 2020
We recorded this episode when one of us (okay, it was me) was experiencing some significant sleep deprivation, but why let a little loopy-ness stop the podcast fun? We talk about an incredible meal we had in Pawhuska, a recent shampoo / conditioner revelation, and our new favorite TV show that's on Apple+.
In addition to all that goodness, Melanie shares an update on Imogene from Imogene's basement (we talked about it in episode 207), and she also weighs in with a verdict on her new pillow. COULD YOU EVEN IMAGINE MORE EXCITEMENT?
Hope y'all enjoy!
- Emily in Paris (this is not for the children)
- Ted Lasso (this is not for the children)
- Somebody Feed Phil (season 4 is out on October 30th!!!)
- NoteCube (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off and free shipping worldwide)
- Best Fiends (download in the Apple App Store or Google Play)