Wed, 30 December 2020
Lo, it is our last episode of 2020, and right out of the gate Melanie comes in strong by sharing catchphrase she's heard for 2021. I have a feeling that this episode won't be the last time we reference it. Besides the catchphrase fun, we talk about our respective Christmases, my deep affection for a new year, and we also discuss what three product discoveries from 2020 we plan to carry with us into 2021.
Oh! And I share a recipe for an easy dip I made on Christmas day, plus we discuss the challenges of new technology at this stage of life, and Melanie shares her five favorites.
- Vidalia Onion Dip (made it for the first time in forever this Christmas and remembered why we love it)
- Cuisinart Coffee Center (update as I'm editing this episode: we have finally figured out our best strategy for a great pot of coffee - 12 cups of cold, filtered water and 8 large scoops (that's 16 tablespoons) of ground coffee)
- Living Proof Dry Volume Blast (Melanie's hair MVP)
- COOP Home Goods Pillow (a for sure 2020 MVP)
- @heymadinelson on Instagram
- Pipette (use code BIGBOO for 30% off your order)
- Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO90 for $90 off and free shipping)