Tue, 17 July 2018
All righty, y'all - this is our Very Special <em>Southern Charm</em> Finale Re-cap. We talk about so many things: Craig, Kathryn & Shep, white tie attire, Patricia's pet caftans, Chelsea & Austen, and last but not least - the train wreck that is Ashley and Thomas.
WE HAVE SOME THOUGHTS.
And then, after we wrap up our Southern Charm discussion, we talk about several other shows we're watching and enjoying / pondering. Yay for TV!
- The Entire Real Housewives Franchise (the guiltiest of guilty TV pleasures)
- The Staircase (this is a true crime documentary - not for kids - difficult to watch in parts)
- Get Me Roger Stone (there's bad language - but an interesting, if disheartening, look at political campaign strategy)
- I Am Not Your Guru (there's bad language - but fascinating from the perspective of people in search of emotional / spiritual freedom through self-help)
- The Handmaid's Tale (read up on this one before you watch...because of the subject matter it is not for everyone and definitely not for kids or young teenagers)
- FabFitFun (use promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first subscription box)
- Casper (use promo code BIGBOO for $50 off select mattresses; terms & conditions apply)
- PrepDish (use promo code BIGBOO for 2 free weeks!)