Wed, 19 February 2020
I am sad to tell you that Melanie's issues with chicken in general and thick chicken nuggets in particular continue, so we spend a good bit of time discussing her chicken-related options in this episode. We also talk about my family's recent trip to a show choir competition (it was glorious) as well as our excitement that college baseball is with us once again.
Then, as usual, we share a little bit of what we're watching and reading, and we settle a miscommunication re: Melanie's feelings about a tote bag I've been eyeing. If I sound like I was desperate for her approval, it's because, well, I was.
I'm sure you understand. :-)
- A&M Baseball Hype Video (Mel's people are a little after the one-minute mark)
- The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Ken Burns' Country Music
- Best Fiends - we are still obsessed
- On the Bright Side - Melanie's new book that is out next week!
- Clearly Filtered (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your order)
- Thrive Causemetics (promo code BIGBOO for 15% off your first order)
- Scentbird (promo code BIGBOO for 30% off your first month)