Wed, 15 January 2020
Well, if you have dreamed of an in-depth weigh-in on the current Royal Family shenanigans, this may be the episode you've been waiting for. Suffice it to say that Melanie has some thoughts, and oh, has she ever done her research. We also discuss our new favorite Netflix show, and I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty sure I PR'd in terms of viewing time. You'll be happy to know that I blazed through those six episodes like a champion.
We also talk about our friend Travis' FANTASTIC new album called Spirit Rise (Melanie and I both adore it) as well as our realization that we don't really care about awards shows anymore. Our 20-something selves don't know how to process this development.
Become a Patron!
- Cheer on Netflix (not for the children - the language is rough)
- Spinning Out on Netflix (Mel thinks it may have potential)
- Spirit Rise by our friend and favorite podcast guest Travis Cottrell on Apple Music
- Spirit Rise by our friend and favorite podcast guest Travis Cottrell on Spotify
- care/of (use promo code BIGBOOCAST50 for 50% off your first order)