Wed, 20 January 2021
Well, this is just the fanciest of the episodes. We talk about vegetables, whether or not we're bothered by food odors, our struggle to make better meal choices, and how we like to achieve volume in our hair using a chip clip.
We also talk about how sometimes giving up is the best option, Melanie's new method of chronicling what she reads, and my most recent round of Five Favorites.
- Nothing Like I Imagined (Except for Sometimes) by Mindy Kaling (each essay is listed at 99 cents for Kindle, but if you click on each one individually, you can borrow it for free with Amazon Prime)
- @sharonsaysso on Instagram
- Apostrophe (use code BIGBOO for $15 off your dermatology)
- Care/of (use promo code BIGBOOCAST50 for 50% off your first order)
- Prose (use this link for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off)
- FabFitFun (use promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first box)
Wed, 13 January 2021
On this episode we spend some time making predictions about the National Championship game, and then we move into deeper subjects like eyebrow pencils, what we love about libraries, and additional low-level goals for 2021.
We also talk about Melanie's completely accurate assessment of the Living Proof Dry Volume Blast (I finally tried it!), my quest for the perfect hair towel, and Melanie's (DELIGHTFUL) Five Favorites.
Hope y'all enjoy! Hang in there, everybody.
Jamie Golden's Brow Product Recommendations:
- Things I Bought & Liked on IG
- Munk Pack (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% your purchase)
- Hello Fresh (use promo code bigboo10 for 10 free meals and free shipping)
- Native (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first order)
- NuCalm (use this link for 50% off your 30-day subscription of NuCalm)
Wed, 6 January 2021
Consider this episode a celebration of the arrival of Twenty Twenty-Fun, because we have lots of happy football news and happy movie news and even some happy salad news.
Yes. I said "salad."
We also talk about our low-level goals for the new year, our favorite crunchy vegetables (THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPIC), and last but not least, my current Five Favorites. So, as you can see, 2021 is off to a spectacular start!
Hope y'all enjoy!
- @thesaltedtable on Instagram
- Sakara (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off prenatals)
- Thrive Market (join today for free gift worth $24)
- Best Fiends (download on the Apple App Store or Google Play)